Join Indian Army and Serve the Nation. Ambala Open Bharti Rally for Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar, Kaithal, Panchkula Districts and Ut Chandigarh will take place in month of February. The Online Registration are starting soon for the Open Sena Bharti.Rally dates are given below.
The candidates here can get the District Wise details for the Indian Army Bharti.
We Are providing the full schedule District Wise. Indian Army Bharti Rally or Open Rally is being conducted for the following posts
Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Store Keeper Technician, Soldier Technician, Soldier Tradesman ,Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary , Havildar Education
Abv : Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tdn, Sol NA & Sol NA (Vet) & Hav Edn, Tdn 10th & 8th –
List of the Districts :
- Yamuna Nagar
Bharti Dates :
Physical Test & Medical Test : 1 to 10 February 2016.
Written test : 26 Feb 2017, 30 April 2017 and 28 May 2017.
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC/ Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. Intermediate (12th) and above.
- For Soldier Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream. Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 40% marks in each of these subject, whether in Class XII or Class X. If a candidate is a graduate with Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/ English in Class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII is waived off.
- For Soldier (Nursing Assistant & Tech Dresser): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off.
- For Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Sc. and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- For Soldier Tradesmen: SSLC/ Matric (10th) (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper – who may be 8th pass).
- For Soldier General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1995 and not later than 01.04.1999.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 01.10.1993 and not later than 01.04.1999.
How to apply online/ Register Online ?
- First Of all Visit the Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then Click on JCO/OR Enrollment
- Click Apply Login Button
- Then register yourself if you are doing first time
- Otherwise use your old login details
- and register for the Ambala Bharti