Indian Army released a notification today Regarding SSC(T) Recruitment 2017. SSC(T) 49th for Male candidates and SSC(T) 20th for female candidates recruitment is being conducted for the 195 Posts. Online Application form submission starting on Jan 23. Eligible candidates can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course shall be commencing in Oct 2017 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army SSC (Tech) Course 2017 Notification & Application Form
- Online application Starts: 23/1/2017
- Online application Last Date: 22/2/2017
Age Limit: –
- SSC(T)-49 Men and SSC(T)-20 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2017 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 90 and 01 Oct 97) (both dates inclusive)
- SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 98) (both dates inclusive).
Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply. (See detailed notification)
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Dte Gen of Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to log in on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in using their username and password and select the SSB dates as available on the website.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
SSB Interview Dates:– April/May 2017
How to Apply Online for SSC(T) 2017
Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment
- Then click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in
- After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.