Indian Army TES 37 Admit card/Interview call Letter for selection interview will be released soon. The interview for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 37 will be held in Feb/March 2017.
The Interview call letter will be released for the shortlisted candidates only. The Selection panel will shortlist the candidates and intimate them via email and SMS.
Once the candidates receive the notification for Shortlist and selection centre they need to apply through the centre website link. Please read the below content for description :
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on cut % applied as decided by the Rtg Dte.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail /SMS regarding their Selection Centre allotment.
- Once Selection Centre has been allotted, candidates will select their SSB dates on first cum first serve basis by logging on to respective Selection Centre links forwarded via e-mail.
- Short listed candidates will be put through Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bengaluru or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Feb/Mar 2017 onwards.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. During their stay at SSB, Candidates are put through Psychological Tests, Group Tests and an Interview.
- Candidates will be put through stage – I of the selection procedure on the first day. Only successful candidates shall be retained for balance of the testing. Candidates who fail to qualify in stage – I, will be returned on the first day itself. Stage I are psychologically originated tests including intelligence test.
- Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical tests lasting 3 to 5 days less Sundays and gazetted holidays.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under Al 53/78.
- Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion.
Documents to be carried while interview on TES 37
One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form:-
(i) Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original.
(ii) Class 12th certificate
How to download Indian Army TES Call Letter/Admit Card 2017
- Step 1: Once you should visit the official website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Step 2: Secondly, you are required to search the useful link known as Indian Army TES 2017 Admit Card
- Step 3: Enter the registration ID and date of birth in the generated box
- Step 4: You should submit the details
- Step 5: Now Indian Army 37 Interview Call Letter, will show on the computer screen
- Step 6: Download it to on your computer
- Step 7: Take a hard copy of it for the interview
|Indian Army TES Admit Card 2017||Click Here|